Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Wednesday 20 September 2017

10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME- ABIMBOLA OMOLE.

Abimbola Omole
 







HALLELUYAH! Bimbola is PLUS ONE!  Omode o kin pe dagba oh! I was staring at myself yesterday evening and I realized I don dey old small small LOL, no grey hair of course but I'm turning to an Adult like play like play! I can feel my inner child slowly fading away and I'm not even ready!!

So I feel I need my blog readers should get to know me more that's why I came up with this post, although you guys already know my name cos I mention it a lot, but it's not enough. Take it or leave it, we're family right now! And there's really nothing you can do about it.  I'll forever famz y'all *shines teeth!

It's been two years blogging and I started initially out of boredom and my passion for Good Food and Healthy Feeding in Abakaliki, I didn't even really take it serious then so it was an 'on' and 'off' thing. I had good friends who helped me then, I won't mention names, but you guys are amazing....... And my blog mentors who I run to anytime I experience any hitch, you guys too gbaski!!  *blows kiss

Even though it's still in the 'seed stage' you guys send comments that totori my belle! In my house sef, my parents now call me Food Blogger! LOL, you know it's a rare opportunity to be associated with FOOD.  Cheers!!


Here's the 10 things you should know about ME:

1. I HAVE AN IGBO NAME-  My other names are Oluwafunmilola, Omodolapo, Oluwadurotimi, Peace and 'NdidiAmaka' Lol, I'll explain- Few months after I was born in Lagos, my dad was transferred to Onitsha, so we had to move. So my dad's colleagues gave me that name. Don't bother calling me that name tho, me I won't even answer you. -_-

2. I AM A VERY SHY LADY- it must be in caps for the sake of emphasis! I once had an embarrassing moment when I was in 200 level where I got stuck half way in an Inter school debate competition, where I represented my faculty. I don't know why but I'm always seen as this confident young lady and I can't deal. I'm extremely shy edakun. If you look at my face closely, you'd see a dimple in the corner of my eye but then again I don't allow anyone look at my face closely. I'm that shy!
3. I DONT LIKE ANYONE INVADING MY PERSONAL PLACE- Not because I don't like being close to people or maybe I have a heart of stone (for the record, I'm soft hearted) I just have to accept someone psychologically before I can REALLY accept them. But nowadays, people rush these processes and penetrate my invisible shields when it's least appropriate. It just makes me withdraw and I wouldn't wanna do that!
4. I LOVE FOOD! It's no longer a news! The aroma of good food coupled with the joy it brings to my tastebuds have no end! Although, I don't like eating large portions of food cos I get tired easily and won't eat much! I eat in bits and small portions, that's the secret to my unending rounds of food! I also won't eat foods that are not tasty, I can't even pretend. I will just wear my 'innocent face' and tell you No! Mbanu!
5. NO FAVOURITE ANYTHING - I don't have any favourite anything,
  •  Favourite Food - X,
  • Favourite Music - X, 
  • Favourite colour - X,
  •  Favourite Person - Lol! I have favourite people sha.
 I eat what I feel like, listen to what I feel like, wear what I feel like at any moment!  I think not having a favorite anything  stems out of my Indecisive nature.

6. I CAN'T WALK IN HEELS - I don't know how to walk in heels. Flats are just too comfy for me! I really admire ladies who can walk comfortably in heels. I kent do it and I'm not even tall, even if I try I always go with a 'back up' just in case and most times I end up wearing the back up all through. I've  searched google endlessly for tips but it hasn't helped me. My mom said it's mindset. Hian and I can't be walking like a zombie because of high heels! So I'd just stick to flats and snickers!

7. HARD CORE BIBLIOPHILE - I can read books for Africa! Me I will just be on my own, good books will just be finding me upandan! Although I don't read just any
how books oh, you can't even find me reading all these motivational brouhaha! I read a wide range of books.

8. CLOSE KNITTED FAMILY - I come from a close knitted family, truth is whenever I'm not home, my parents and I can talk an average of 5 times daily, including my siblings. If we're cool and you're nice to me, my mom probably knows your name the same thing goes for my siblings!  LOL it aint even about that. My parents include us children in the decision making processes of the home. This is an admirable quality I'd love to have when I have my family! *Did I just say that?  I am the middle born! Having both sexes as older and younger siblings! I'm so lucky aint I??  You can imagine how fun filled childhood was for us? Kudos to my parents! They are my real Heroes!  I'm not lucky, I'm blessed.

9. There are range of activities I enjoy, like chewing on kulikuli, traveling and visiting new places, looking all nice with FLEEK brows!  And peng contours! Listening to confidence boosting jams, watching cartoons, writing and learning new things!

10. MOTIVATION -I enjoy motivating people and I hope to build a career from this. The fulfillment I get from pushing people is out of this world.

This is basically some few things you need to know about me. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. May God bless you!

1 comments:

  1. NdidiAmaka lol, you have to answer for the sake of your fans *winks*
    Thanks for sharing this part of you.

    ReplyDelete

Coprights @ 2016, Designed By VADEX BRANDS