Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Saturday 9 September 2017

SPANISH OMELETTE RECIPE

Abimbola Omole


I love eggs. My sisters knows this. My mom also knows this. So you guys should also know this too.

How una dey? This September has started going very fast and I dunno what to do on my birthday. It is on a Sunday and should be a perfect day if well planned and celebrated. Me I have three wishes for the day and I shared it on my previous post. Check it here

See guys, I have been thinking of doing a very very very personal post on 10 things you should know about me and share it on my birthday so you guys can get to know me very well. It is just a way of daring myself to be more expressive to y'all, we are family now, shebi?

So back to my eggs matter, I have three recipes on eggs already and I want to share another one *In DJ Khaled's voice* this one is called SPANISH OMELETTE. It is a continental way of frying eggs so if you follow this recipe keenly and you try it out, you have turn to Madam continental niyen!😎

INGREDIENTS
  • Eggs
  • Onions
  • Tomato
  • Red pepper (optional) 
  • Green pepper
  • Mushroom
  • Salt
  • Seasoning cubes.
  • Vegetable oil.

DIRECTION


  • Wash and dice your onions, green pepper, red pepper, mushroom and set aside.
  • Break your eggs and beat it for about 5 minutes, remember, the more you beat the eggs, the more it will double in size while frying.
  • Then proceed to add the diced onions, green pepper, red pepper, mushrooms into the egg mix. Keep stiring together.
  • Place your frying pan on heat and add vegetable oil immediately the pan is dry, do not put too much vegetable oil.
  • Then, add the egg mix to the frying pan, make sure the egg mix has spread to all corners of the frying pan. DO NOT STIR AT ALL.
  • As soon as the other side is done, F-L-I-P it over like the madam continental that you are. 
  • Spanish omelette is ready. 
  • I folded the omelette into four.









The only gift I want for my birthday is more likes on my facebook page, Edakun😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Designed By VADEX BRANDS