Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Friday 27 July 2018

13 HILARIOUS UNPOPULAR FOOD OPINIONS!!!

Abimbola Omole
I took to my whatsapp stories to ask my contacts about their unpopular food opinions, some came with some hilarious opinions that I couldn't agree with- Why on earth would you say Eba is trash!?  Don't ever repeat that blasphemy again plis dear nor vex me.

While some gave some opinions I couldn't help but agree with- Fufu is trash... *nods head slowly*

So I decided to compile all of the food opinions I came across and I want to again emphasize the the fact that I DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE OPINIONS. Having said that, let's move on to the main koko:




1. Semo is trash- You know why I agree with this ehn, it's because this swallow right here is not worth it the stress it gives while preparing it. You know prepping Semo without having seeds is a skill set and the only way you can prep it without having seed is to do the cold water mixing thingy like akamu ๐Ÿ™„ so yeah, Semo is trash.

2. Pounded yam is the king of swallows and Amala doesn't even come close. I couldn't help but agree more because Proud Ekiti babe. And I like the flex of muscles while pounding though๐ŸŒš don't ask me if I can pound yam, ya not my ozban ๐Ÿ™ƒ

3. Amala is not all that, well.. I beg to differ. Although not as kingy as Pounded yam but Amala is definitely close to being a Chief.

4. Ponmo is trash.... Ewww I used to like Ponmo very well, like I'm a fan and all that but there was a particular day I found myself on my way to Nassarawa state from Abuja and we branched this place where kilishi was sold in large quantities and there I saw it. I saw my Ponmo packed like shit. Meat sellers were walking over it like nothing happened everyone spitting here and there, it was such a disgusting sight and I couldn't just remove such horror from  my memory. So anytime I see Ponmo, I keep having flashbacks of that horrible experience and I just can't allow myself to eat it. Plus Ponmo has no nutritional value so..

5. Fried rice is more delicious than Jollof rice...Fried rice is classy, simple and elegant. I don't think anyone wants to argue this with me. Thanks for saving my energy. .


6. Eba is trash and it tastes like suffering... I guess this person has never had soft Eva with ila alasepo. Humans don't deserve Eba TBH.

7. Rice and stew is underrated. I actually know peeps who their best food is rice and stew. I really dunno what make rice and stew special sha but to me, it's just there.

8. Fufu is trash... I couldn't agree more. Like people who eat fufu should be submerged inside the Atlantic Ocean since they like to be feeling heavy *rolls eyes*

9. Chicken over Turkey... anytime any day. Please let's all be guided. Thanks.



10. Someone said Dodo Assin, Fried plantains are overrated. If you see the kind side eye I'm giving that person in my mind ehn... Like is everything okay at home? How in your good conscience will you say Dodo is over rated? How?? How???

11. Okra soup over Ogbono soup, as it should be. Anyone who chooses Ogbono soup should be deported to Chad... Enough said.

12. Golden morn is trash. If this person had said this around 10 years ago, we'd have fought. Taking golden morn was part of my night routine back then in FGGC OYO. It helped me survive the horrors of boarding school.

13. Milk shouldn't be added to garri... The only reason why someone can say this is if their childhood experience was traumatic ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm sorry but adding milk to garri is in the constitution.

So guys, we have come to the end of this post, unpopular food opinions. Send me your responses on facebook if you have an opinion you do not agree with.

Thanks for taking time out. I honestly don't take it for granted.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

GOD BLESS.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Designed By VADEX BRANDS