Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Wednesday 10 April 2019

NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS I USE + TIPS TO REDUCE HAIR BREAKAGE

Abimbola Omole







This post is wayyy overdue and I already scheduled to post on the blog since 2 weeks ago, you guys I have no excuse but here we are.


You guys! How has 2019 been? Mine has been a roller coaster of life events and I just can not keep up, but as usual, God has been faithful through it all. We don't give up, yeah we take breaks but we don't give up because we can't stop and we don't stop. (well, I dont understand it too, duh!)


My natural hair started stressing me late last year, I had so many breakage and I started wondering pe ki lo senle si irun mi. Of course, many people already know I'm lazy with feminine stuff (lol yeah) and I don't really do much with maintaining my hair so I decided to do some research on keeping natural hair and guysssss with enough fasting and prayers plus  taking some precautionary precautions My hair is baaacckkk!! 😎😎😎

So I decided to give some tips on maintaining natural hair and share the natural hair products I use. 

1. No heat treatment- 
This thing damaged my loose ends no be small. Hian for my mind I wanted to stretch my hair but alas I was using my hand to do myself! The only way I stretch my hair is to thread it. It is a very painful process for me but i like it lyk dah to avoid stories that touch o!


2. Always moisturize-
Because moisture is the  best friend of natural hair and dryness is the number one enemy. I have a spray bottle where I diluted my leave in conditioner with water because economizing and I spray it every now and then. 





This is the product i use to condition my hair while washing. I really love the feels and it has a very lovely fragrance




This shampoo is the real deal. I love Love it so much!





3. Minimize braids- 


I felt like making braids again and it didn't do my edges and hair well at all so I just have to remind myself that crotchet is still the best thing after hot bread!

4. Wigs- 
that's my best friend. Shallat to Moon- younger sister  who helps me source for nice quality wigs for me and making my slay tight. You guys the only thing I do now is to decide whether is "allback" I am doing or "shuku" because wigs will cover everything. 

I moisturize once a week- basically apply my mixed leave in conditioner with my spray bottle and apply Shea butter and coconut oil and my hair keeps bouncing in the lord. You can get a spray bottle in the market.





This is my favorite hair product. It is the next best thing to fried rice


This right here is the BOMB! I bought it in a store in Abuja and I searched all over for it and I cant find it. Please dears, where can I get this in Ilorin?





Well, I decided to dye the tips of my hair to brown. And this was the dye I used, I would not recommend it sha. It wasn't what I wanted.  


Do you have any natural hair wigs recommendations? Please kindly reach out to me I'll definitely try it out. Thanks and God bless you! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol yes. All you have to do is to drink water and face your front. ;)

      Delete

Coprights @ 2016, Designed By VADEX BRANDS