Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Thursday 17 August 2017

WATERMELON SMOOTHIE RECIPE.

Abimbola Omole

A smoothie is a combination of two or three different fruits blended together. Lobatan.

Sometimes, all you need in a stressful environment is a very cold fresh juice that will relazz your navs, a natural fresh juice at that, I have a recipe here for Natural healthy drinks here.(ZOBO)

Ever since I moved up north, I have been a huge fan of watermelon, cos water melons here are very sweet and juicy, unlike those ones in the west. I buy it almost everyday and I have become the No 1 customer of the aboki in my street. *shines teeth*


 So guys here is my Watermelon smoothie recipe *wiggles waist*
 

INGREDIENTS
  • Watermelon (of course) 
  • 1 cup of water
  • Lemons
  • Blender (that is what I use, and it works well)
  • FINISH
DIRECTION
  1. Peel the watermelon and cut it into small pieces ( do not remove the seeds)
  2. Add water and blend till it becomes smooth
  3. Cut the limes/lemons and squeeze the juice into the blender mix for that sharp taste.
  4. Keep B-L-E-N-D-I-N-G
  5. Watermelon smoothie is ready! 
  6. Keep in the freezer for at least two hours, before serving! 
  7. You can serve with hot snacks from the oven like this my fresh meatpies and beef jacket. 

Please like my facebook page, I am on my knees edakun - www.facebook.com/favouritefoodies





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Designed By VADEX BRANDS