Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Monday 22 May 2017

YAM IN BATTER AND SCRABLED EGG RECIPE (MY BREAKFAST INSPIRATION)

Abimbola Omole

 




Hello #FOODIEFAM

 Been a while I posted on here that is because I have been having writer's block for the past few weeks although I have been a little active on twitter (@miss_abimbola) so go and follow me if you aren't oh,so we can become bffs #winkss

My breakfast inspiration for today is YAM IN BATTER AND SCRAMBLED EGGS!!! I am a faithful lover of yam and eggs, even my two sisters often use yam and eggs to bribe me anytime they want to. If you want me to be confessed by you, just give me yam and eggs and I will keep following you around like a little puppy. LOL

But not every time ordinary yam and eggs, you can tweak your recipe and make something a little different and tastes way better than the normal yam and eggs, so guys stop sitting on a long thing and lemme share my breakfast inspiration recipe with you!




YAM IN BATTER


INGREDIENTS
  •  YAM
  • . EGGS (2)
  •  FLOUR
  •  FLOUR or BREAD CRUMBS
  •  VEGETABLE OIL FOR FRYING


METHOD
  • Peel and slice yam into small pieces, rinse the yam with water and set to boil
  • Boil yam for about 20 minutes till it is ready for consumption, do not allow it to cook till very soft.
  • Break the eggs and whisk together thoroughly
  •  Place your flour or bread crumbs in a separate bowl too
  • Proceed to dip boiled yam into the eggs and also dip the yam into the flour or bread crumbs
  • Allow to fry till it becomes golden brown.
  • Yam in batter is reeeeaaaddddyyy!!!!
  • Serve while hot. 

SCRAMBLED EGGS

 INGREDIENTS
  • Fresh eggs
  • Milk
  • Margarine
  • Red pepper
  • Green bell pepper
  • Salt to taste
 METHOD
  • Break the eggs and whisk thoroughly
  • Add milk plus little margarine
  • Dice the green and red pepper and add to the egg mix
  • Add salt to taste
  • Proceed to pour the mix into an empty pan.
  • Keep stirring so it will not stick to the pan and ensure the heat is considerably low.
  • Scrambled eggs is not prepared using vegetable oil so do NOT use oil at all.
 So guys, upgrade your breakfast with this recipe and do not forget to thank me oh. You can also connect with me on all my social media platforms.

 Do not forget to tag me or send me a mail if you have any questions.


๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Designed By VADEX BRANDS