Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Saturday 27 August 2016

HOW TO JOIN #TEAMFLAT BELLY

Abimbola Omole


  Let's do this ladies! I woke up one day realizing I was starting to  have the most dreadful thing in the history of WOMEN.- BIG STOMACH. Lol, I'm so dramatic ba? Ayam not sorry *tongue out

  Skip to few days later, I realized I gats do something about it. If not, I'll turn to Iya Apati ( I don't know the meaning too)  Thick ladies like me. No cross that, Chubby ladies always face this wahala, cos even if the only thing you've taken is a cup of water your stomock will just protrude in its glory, staring at you in the face, while Slim ladies who are the main culprit and can even eat a whole house including the bungalow are just shouting #TeamFlatBelly. Flaunting it upandan.  Hian.

 So because I'm a good person *shines teeth. I wanna share some tips that got me right back in shape. Yeah. I can say that too. *snaps fingers. It's not Heezy oh, don't lemme lie. This thing requires hard core discipline. But with God on your side, no big stomock will stand in the way of your glory, can I get an Amen??


§  EAT MINDFULLY- As much as possible,  avoid eating fatty foods. Stay away from processed foods too. The most important thing about eating healthy is to monitor the amount of calories you're taking in. Inculcate enough whole grain meals, fruits and vegetables in your diet. Also, rather than scarfing down food, chew your meals properly. Bite them at least 10 times before swallowing. If you're a food lover like me, and your will power automatically melts at the sight of Carb-Heavy Food. Just stand up jejely, and be going. If you can't control it and your taste buds start screaming, go back and eat in controlled portion.


§  DRINK UP - Drink enough water. Water is life. It keeps the body hydrated, which is important because dehydration can slow down the fat burning process. It aids digestion and flush out toxins. It lubricates joints and muscles during exercise and helps the blood supply oxygen to muscles. Water also helps feel full during meals, so you don't over eat. Experts say human being needs about 8-10 litres per day. Avoid energy drinks biko. One of my friends told me to add lemons. Guess what? It worked out well. You can even go funky and add cucumber and ginger.

§  WORK IT OFF - This is where you need the highest will power. This part is not easy at all. There are various exercises you can do that will reduce belly fat. I signed up for a flat belly plan using an app on my phone. So I get to do various exercises like sit ups, crunches, lunge twist and so on. I turned to #fitfam by fire by force. If you know me, you'll know I'm quite lazy. So I used a picture of my 'almost big belly' and ' must achieve flat belly' as a motivation to get me on my legs on lazy days, and it worked!! There are days I skipped those exercises oh, especially when I have busy mornings. But with the little I did. I still achieved my #TeamFlatBelly

§  LAUGH IT UP - Laugh all day! Laugh everyday! It was after I achieved my plan I found out that laughter also helps in reducing belly fat! It wowed you too ba? Lol, me too. *wide grin. How? Laughing helps burning calories by boosting heart rate about 10 to 20 percent. It also strengthens the belly. I really don't have laughing manners and you can even find me laughing at the most random things. I enjoy laughing a lot oh. Jesus, I'm laughing already now sef.


§  RELAX ALREADY - Calm down. Take a deep breath. You can do this. My big stomock didn't get there one day, it took about few months for it to conjure together, so it can't disappear in one week,  or one month. Take a deep breathing exercise. Inhale and exhale slowly. Believe it or not, stress will make things worse. Don't overdo anything. Just be balanced with your approach. Don't starve yourself too much oh. Although I've not gotten any abs yet, I can still make do with the flat stomach I have now... I'm no longer Team #SuckBelleInMakeShirtFine. I'm now Team #FLATBELLY (oh puleezzzee,  allow me to show off ) *shinesteeth

Did you successfully loose some belly fats? Kindly share some of the tips you found helpful in the comment section. Have a great weekend…. I lovvvveeeee yyyyoooouuuu


2 comments:

Coprights @ 2016, Designed By VADEX BRANDS